521 KM ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Managing: Martin Pála
Phone: +31 (0)73 68 68 888
Tax No.: NL008151489B01
Register No.: 30014319 C.O.C. 's-Hertogenbosch
Meller Str. 2
Despite careful control of all content, we assume absolutely no liability for the content of external links. The operator of the linked website is exclusively liable for the respective content.
The layout and design of this presentation as well as the information contained herein is protected in accordance with the German Copyright Act. This also applies to the use or duplication of any third party materials appearing on these websites for the purpose of acquisition of information.
All information is provided without representation or guarantee. Liability for damages, which result from the use of the contents published, is excluded.
Section 1 Information on the controller and the data protection officer
(1) The information contained herein describes our policy regarding personal data that are collected when you use the webpage at https://www.ritmeester.com/de. “Personal data” means any data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses, or your behaviour as a web page user.
(2) The entity legally responsible for data protection is Ritmeester B.V., Peperstraat 3-5, 521 KM ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
(3) The contact information for data protection issues is as follows: email@example.com
Section 2 Information about the purposes for which data are processed and the recipients of personal
(a) When our website is used for purely informational purposes (i.e. if you do not log in, register, or otherwise provide information to use the website) we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transfers to enable you to visit the website. These data comprise:
The server log files with the data specified above are automatically deleted after 30 days. We reserve the
right to store the server log files for longer in the event of circumstances that give rise to suspicion of
unauthorised access (such as an attempt at hacking or a DOS attack).
This stored information is stored separately from any other information you may have given us. In particular, the data from cookies are not linked with your other data. The data are processed based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our interest in the statistical evaluation of visits to our platform overrides the interests of users whose IP address is time-limited and processed without being allocated to a certain person.
(b) Collection of personal data when the contact form is used
The personal data you provide us with when making a contact request are used only to answer your question or make contact with you and for the associated processes of technical administration. These data are not disclosed to third parties. Submission of any personal information beyond your name and email address is voluntary.
You have, in addition to the rights described in Section 3, the right to revoke prospectively and at any time consent that you have given. Personal data that have been collected from you through the contact form will be deleted in such a case in conformity with data protection law. Your personal data will be deleted even without such revocation by you once we have processed your request.
c) Disclosure to third parties
For order processing purposes we disclose your personal data to the following recipients: Epunks GmbH, proprietors Boris Römer, Mark Heuermann, Meller Strasse 2, 33613 Bielefeld, service: IT support
Section 3 Duration of storage
We retain your personal data in all instances only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected pursuant to this Data Protection Policy. However, it may be that we are legally required to store certain data over a longer period of time. In this case, we ensure that your personal data are treated confidentially beyond the entire timeframe pursuant to this Data Protection Policy.
Section 4 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request from us – at any time and free of charge – access to the personal data we have stored concerning you, as well as its origin, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom these personal data are transferred, and the purpose of storage.
(2) In addition, you have the right at any time to request that we rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability.
(3) You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time.
(4) If you have provided us with your consent to use personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time without stating grounds.
(5) If you would like to assert the rights stated above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address stated under Section 1 Para. 2.
(6) You have the right also to file with your competent regulatory authority at any time a grievance against particular instances of data processing:
2509 AJ Den Haag
Section 5 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, and in particular to protect your personal data against risks in the event of data transfers as well as against it becoming known to third parties. These are appropriately adapted to the current state of technological development in each case.
Section 6 Protection of minors
We require your date of birth for child protection reasons. We request this information when you use the site at https://www.ritmeester.com because we, as cigar manufacturers, are committed to the protection of minors and wish to market our products to adult smokers only.
Section 7 Use of Google Analytics
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent in this case.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data created by the cookie, and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. This means that the IP addresses are processed in truncated form, which means that it is not possible to relate them directly to an individual.
(6) Google Analytics is used in compliance with the requirements that the German data protection authorities have agreed with Google. Information regarding the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection policy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) Opposition to data collection
You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out “cookie” will be set that will prevent your data from being collected during future visits to this website: Deactivate Google Analytics.
Section 8 Use of Adobe Typekit
We use Adobe Typekit for the visual design of our website. Typekit is a service of Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd. (“Adobe”) that gives us access to a font library. To incorporate the fonts we use, your browser must establish a connection with an Adobe server in the U.S.A. and download the font needed for our website. Adobe thereby receives the information that our website was accessed from your IP address. Further information about Adobe Typekit may be found in the data protection notice pertaining to Adobe Typekit, which you can access here: www.adobe.com/privacy/typekit.html.
Section 9 Amendment
We will also adapt our Data Protection Policy on an ongoing basis in the context of the further technical development of our service offering as well as the legal framework. Amendments to the Data Protection Policy will be published to this end. For this reason we recommend that you read the current version of this Data Protection Policy on a regular basis at https://www.ritmeester.com. Subject to applicable legal specifications, all amendments to the Data Protection Policy come into effect as soon as the updated Data Protection Policy is published. If we have already collected data concerning you and/or we are subject to a legal obligation to inform, we will also inform you of material amendments to our Data Protection Policy and ask for your approval should this be legally required.